Working as an Associate Professor in the department last 6.5 Years. His research interests include finite element analysis, Thermal and Mechanical Analysis of internal combustion engine. he has published 06 research papers in referred national and international journals.
Received Best faculty award in ABES Engineering college in the year 2007 through Prof. (Dr.) D.S.Chauchan, Vice Chancellor UPTU Lucknow.
Thermal and Design
(1) Strength of Materials
(2) Engineering Mechanics
(3) Measurement & Metrology
(4) Automobile Engineering
(5) Non Destructive Testing
(1) S.K.Sharma, P.K.Saini, N.K.Samria, Modelling and analysis of radial thermal stresses and temperature field in diesel engine valve with and without air cavity, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 5(3) (2013) 111-123.
(2) Sharma, S.K., Gupta, A., Saini, P.K., Samria, N.K., Computational Modelling for thermal analysis of AV! diesel engine valve using FEM, International Journal of Smart Business and Technology, Vol. 2, No. 2, 2014.
(3) Subodh Kumar Sharma, P.K.Saini. N.K.Samria, Experimental thermal analysis of diesel engine piston and cylinder wall, Journal of engineering- Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Vol. 2015, Article ID 178652.
(4) Subodh Kumar Sharma, P.K.Saini, N.K.Samria, Computational modelling of temperature field and heat transfer analysis for the piston of diesel engine with and without air cavity, Jordan Journal of Mechanical Industrial Engineering, Vol. 9(2), PP. 139-147, 2015.
Subodh Kumar Sharma, P.K.Saini, N.K.Samria, Thermal Analysis of AV1 Diesel Engine valve Using FEM, 7th International Conference in Adavnced Computing and Communication Technology (ICACCT-2103), APIIT, Haryana, Proceeding by Inder Science Publisher, Vol. 4, 123-128, ISBN 978-93-83083-38-1.
(1) Strength of Materials, Umesh Publication, New Delhi.
(2) Basic of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, Acme Learning Publication, New Delhi.