Ms. Shilpi Singhal is an Assistant Professor in Department of Management Studies.. Educational Qualification- B.Sc, M.A, M.Phil, UGC- NET in Sociology.
1. Received Letter of Appreciation for active participation in organising many Cultural activities at institute level.
2. Qualified UGC- NET (Three times)
3.College Topper in Post graduation
Industrial Sociology, Political Sociology etc.
M.Phil- Scheduled Caste Participation in Muncipal Corporation of Meerut city (2008)
Industrial Sociology, Human Behaviour, Human values & Professional Ethics
1. "Who Is Responsible for Consumers' Suffering : Seller or Consumers' own Negligence"
International Journal of Management Sociology & Humanities, Vol. 4, Issue 3, 2013,
ISSN 2277- 9809
1. AICTE Sponsored National Conference on "Ethics in Business: In the Era of Cut Throat compitition" in KIET, department of Management studies.
2. workshop on "Consumer protection and Consumer welfare in India" sponsored by Ministry of Consumer affairs Gov. of india.
3. Workshop on Latex
Industrial Sociology, Nandini Prakashan, July 2011, ISBN 978-93-81126-20-2