* Mr. Saurabh Sarkar completed his B.E in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. from University Institute of Technology-The University of Burdwan.
* He completed his Masters in Electrical Engg. with specialization in CONTROL SYSTEM from Birla Institute of Technology(BIT),Mesra,Ranchi.
* Presently he is actively engaged in research in the field of Audio& Speech Processing.
* Prior to joining KIET Group of Institutions, Mr. Sarkar has worked as Junior Research Fellow at
BIT,Mesra,Ranchi in two different sponsored R&D projects in the field of Sensor Design and Music
Information Retrieval respectively.
* He has guided 04 UG level(B.Tech) projects.
* Mr. Sarkar has keen interest in subjects like SIGNAL PROCESSING, PROCESS CONTROL & INSTRUMENTATION, BIO-MEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION etc.
* He has over 05 years of TEACHING & RESEARCH experience.
MUSIC INFORMATION RETRIEVAL, AUDIO CONTENT ANALYSIS and SPEECH PROCESSING.
* Sensor & Instrumentation.(UG)
* Bio-Medical Instrumentation.(UG)
* 02 nos. in peer reviewed International Journals(PUBLISHED) and
* 02 nos.(COMMUNICATED).
* 01 in International Conference on Artificial Intelligence,Soft Computing and Applications.