Dr. Ashok Jangra
DOJ: 29th August, 2016
Affiliation: Department of Pharmacology, KIET School of Pharmacy
Education: M.S. Pharm. (NIPER-S.A.S. Nagar, 2010-2012), PhD (NIPER-Guwahati, 2012-2016)
1. Received International Travel Grant (2015) from Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt of India, for attending "Japan Neuroscience Society" Conference held at Post Island, Kobe, Japan.
2. Received International Travel grant (2015) from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Govt. of India, for attending "European College of Psychopharmacology" conference held at Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
3. Received International Travel grant (2016) from International Brain Research Organisation (IBRO) for attending "International Neurosicence Winter Conference" held at Solden, Austria.
4. Awarded scholarship from Ministry of Chemical and Fertilizers, Govt of India, for PhD degree at NIPER-Guwahati.
5. Awarded scholarship from Ministry of Chemical and Fertilisers, Govt of India for PhD at NIPER-Guwahati.
6. Awarded Scholarship from Ministry of Chemical and Fertilisers, Govt. of India for M.S. (Pharm) at NIPER-S.A.S. Nagar.
7. Qualified NIPER-PhD Entrance Exam with 7 Rank.
8. Qualified NIPER-M.S. Entrance Exam with 127 Rank.
9. Qualified GPAT Exam with 282 Rank.
Behavioural and Molecular Pharmacology, Neurotoxicology
Oral presentations (International Conferences: 2, National Conferences: 3)
Poster presentations (International Conference: 1, National Conferences: 1)
Research Articles in peer reviewed journals: 16 (9 as a first Author)
Review Articles in peer reviewed journals: 4