Dr. Neeraj Kumar Gupta is a Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronic since September 2012. He is also serving as DEAN (ECA) from Feb 2014. Prof. Gupta did his B.Tech from NIT Kurukshetra and received the M.Tech and Ph.D degree from UPTU Lucknow and JMI, New Delhi respectively. His researches are in the areas of Neural Networks, Network-on-Chip, Image Processing and Fuzzy Logic. He has published about thirty nine research papers in referred International and National Journals and proceeding of International and National conference. He is appointed as a Senior Members of IEEE USA. He is Member of Jury Panel of All IEEE-Region 10 (The ASIA PACIFIC REGION) Engineers Humanitarian Challenge. One of the project title: " facilitation of Medical Expertise in Cancer" is funded by IEEE USA. He is Received Certificate of Appreciation for superior performance in KIET, Ghaziabad for the Academic Year 2012-13. He is Recognize the innovative and promising concept design for title: "Records for Life" by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
1. Received Letter of Appreciation for conducting STC on "Neurofuzzy System and their VLSI implementation (Using MATLAB and SPICE)" from Director of KIET, Ghaziabad dated 16-04-2007.
2. Received Letter of Appreciation for conducting workshop on "Tanner Tools-A complete VLSI Design System" from Director of KIET, Ghaziabad on dated 27-03-2008.
3. Received Letter of Appreciation for conducting workshop on "impact of software and hardware growth on medical electronics industry" from Director of KIET, Ghaziabad on dated 05.04.2011.
4. Received Letter of Appreciation for conducting Summer Training course on "MATLAB Embadded/ VLSI system and soft computing" from Director of KIET, Ghaziabad on dated 26-07-2012
5. Received Latter of Appreciation for conducting Short Term Course on "MATLAB and its engineering applications" from Director of KIET, Ghaziabad on dated 26-07-2012.
6. Received Letter of Appreciation for conducting short term course on "Adaptive Neural Fuzzy inference System (ANFIS) and its applications" from Director of KIET, Ghaziabad on dated 26-07-2012.
7. Received Certificate of Appreciation for superior performance in KIET, Ghaziabad for the Academic Year 2012-13.
8. Recognize the innovative and promising design for title "Record for Life" by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in the Year 2013.
9. Member of Jury Panel of ALL IEEE-Region10 (The Asia Pacific Region) Engineers' Humanitarian Challenge for years 2013 and 2014.
10. Appointing as Senior Member of IEEE USA for year 2015.
Neuro-Fuzzy Integrated System with On-line Learning Capability
(a) Design Signal,
(b) Basic of Signals and systems
(c) Microprocessor and its Application
(d) Network Analysis and Synthesis
(e) Advance Control System
(f) Soft Computing
(g) Electrical Circuit and Analysis
(h) Fuzzy Logic
(a) Digital Signal Processing
(b) Microprocessor and its Application
(c) Advance Control Systems
1. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, " Design and Simulation of OTA-Bassed Activation and Membership Function for Neurofuzzy Systems" International Journal of Computational Congition (IJCC), Vol 9, No. 1, pp.1-5, March 2011.
2. Neeraj Gupta, Ekata and S.B. Singh, "Operational Availability of Marine Vehicle System using Neural Network Approach" International Journal of Computational Science and Mathematics, vol 2, Number 1 (2010), pp. 91-99.
3. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, "Backpropagation Algorithm for Neurofuzzy Filter" International Journal of Computational Cognition (IJCC), Vol 9, No. 3, pp.41-47, Sept 2011.
4. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, "VLSI Design for Activation and Membership Function for Neuro-Fuzzy Integrated System" World Applied Science Journal (WASJ), Vol 16. pp. 53-62, 2012.
5. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, " Neuro-Fuzzy Integrated System with its different domain Application" International Journal Intelligent Systems Technologies and Applications, Vol 11 No. 3/4, pp. 160-178, 2012.
1. J.P. Saini, S.N. Sharan, Gajendra Singh, Neeraj Gupta, "Design and Application of an Analog Neurofuzzy Logic Controller" RACE 07, International Conference, Bikaner, India,, 2007.
2. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, "MIPS-NF Instructions for fourth Generation Processor" 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computer, Control & Communication, pp. 1-5, 2009.
3. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, "Noise Cancellation in Hand Free Cellphone using Neurofuzzy filter" 4th International Conference on computer Application in Electrical Engineering Recent Advance (CERA-09) Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, pp. 280-283, 2010.
4.Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, "ECHO Cancellation in Cellphone using Neurofuzzy filter" International conference on advance in computer engineering (ACE-2010), IEEE Computer Society, pp. 188-192, 2010.
5. Neeraj Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, " Backpropagation Algorithm for Neuro-Fuzzy Intergrated Systems and its VLSI Design for Neuro Module" International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication (ICACC 2011), NIIT Hamirpur, pp. 466-471, 2011.
6. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, " Neuro-Fuzzy Integrated System and its VLSI Design for Generating membership Function" World Congress on Information and Communication Technology, Co-organized by Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Lab) USA and University of Mumbai, pp. 1378-1382, DIO 978-1-4672-0125-1.
7. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, A.Q. Ansari, " Automated Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease using Neuro-Fuzzy Integrated System" World Congress on Information and Communication Technology, Co-organized by Machine Intelligence Research Labs (MIR Labs) USA and University of Mumbai, pp. 1383-1388, 2011. DIO 978-1-4673-0125-1.
8. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Ekata, A. Q. Ansari "Automatic Diagnosis of Asthma using Neurofuzzy and Communication Networks (CICN)", GLA University, Mathura, PP. 819-823, 2012, Digital Object Identifier: 10/1109/CICN.2012.55.
9. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Ekata, A. Q. Ansari "Adaptive Neurofuzzy system for Tuberculosis" Second IEEE International conference on Parallel, Distributed and Grid Computing (PDGC-2012), Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Solan, pp. 568-573, 2012, DOI:978-1-4673-2924-8.
10. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Vishal Tyagi "Finger Tip Controlled Smart Wheelchair using Neurofuzzy Interference System" IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE 2013) at Hyderabad, India (Accepted Paper).
11. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Vishal Tyagi "Smart wheelchair using Fuzzy inference System" IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC) at Technolopark, Trivandrum, India.
12. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Neha Tyagi " Neurofuzzy Inference System for Stage Classified of Diabetes" 2014 International Conference on Advance Computing (IACC 2014), PP. 1265-1269, ITM University, Gurgaon, India
13. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Anjali Gupta "Early Detection of Diabetes Patients using Soft Computing" 2014 International Conference on Issues and Challenges in Intelligent Computing Techniques (ICICT), KIET, Ghaziabad, 7-8 Feb 2014, pp-174-179.
14. Abhishek Pandey, Neeraj Kumar Gupta "Stage Determination of Oral Cancer using Neurofuzzy inference System" 2nd IEEE International Students' Conference for Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science (SCEECS-2014), NIT, Bhopal, pp-1-5.
15. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Praveen Kumar Tyagi, Aayush Rastogi "Neurofuzzy Inference System for Diagnosis of Malaria" 3rd Internatioinal Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Assistive Technologies (BEATS-2014) at University Institute of Engineering & Technology Punjab University, Chandigarh (Accepted Paper).
16. Ayush Rastogi, Abhishek Nigam, Kopal Jaiswal, Neeraj Kumar Gupta "Analysis of Relationship between Extracurricular activities and academic performance by computational intelligence", 2014 Frontiers in Education conference, Madrid, Spain (Accepted paper)
1. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, J. P. Saini, S. N. Sharan, Ekata "Design of Fuzzy CMOS Chip" DTVC-2007 National Conference sponsored by TEQIP, NIT, Hamirpur, VLSI Socity of India (VSI), PP-193-198, 14-15 May 2007.
2. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Prof. S. N. Sharan, Prof. Gajendra Singh "Membership function circuit for fuzzy control systems using operational transconductance amplifier" Proceeding of the AICTE sponsored National Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (AEE-06) Nov 29-30, 2006 Department of Electrical Engineering Madhav Institute of Technology, Gwalior, PP-530-533.
3. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Shailesh S. Sule "A fuzzy approach to RISC processor" proceedings of the National conference on Recent Trends in Embadded System & application, Sreenidhi Institute of Science & Technology, Hyderabad, 23-24, 2005.
4. Neeraj Kumar Gupta "Artificial neural network to hands free mobile", Proceedings of the National Conference on Trends in Instrumentation and control engineering (TICE-2004), Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology (TIT), Patiala, Punjab, India, 5-6 February 2004, pp-229-235.
5. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, A. Q. Ansari, "Hardware implementation of Adaptive Neuro-fuzzy Controller" 34th National System Conference (NSC-2010) on Systems solutions for Global Challenges: Energy, Environment and Security, NIT, Surathkal, 10-12 December 2010.
6. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, A. Q. Ansari, "Back propagation Algorithm for Neuro-Fuzzy Integrated System with its Applications" National Conference on Power, Instrumentation, Energy and Control, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 12-13 February 2011, pp-191-195.
7. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Ekata "Neural Network that learn from fuzzy through interval Mathematics", National Conference on Futuristic Trends in Engineering and Techlology, 28-29 Jan 2008, pp-48-54.