Dr. Akash Rajak is working as Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Applications, KIET, Ghaziabad. He did Ph.D (Computer Science) from Barkatullah University(State Govt. University), Bhopal in the field of Temporal Data Mining and M.C.A from UTD Campus, Dr. H S Gour University(State Govt. University), Sagar in 2014 and 2002 respectively. He has 15 years of teaching and research experience. He is a Life member of various professional societies like ACEEE, IACSIT, IAENG, UACEE, ICST, IEEE Cloud Computing and Data Engineering Community. He served as reviewer of various international journals, conferences and books. Dr. Rajak served as a session co-chair in IEEE-ICICT-2014.
1) Certified Microsoft Technology Associates for Microsoft .NET Fundamentals, 2014.
2) Awarded B-level Merit Certificate in National Mathematics Olympiad Contest by Delhi Association of Mathematics Teachers, New Delhi, 1996.
3) Certified ISO Internal Auditor on Quality Management System ISO 9001:2000 standard.
4) Served as Session Co-chair in IEEE ICICT-2014.
5) Reviewed books of Tata McGraw-Hill, India.
6) Appointed as Deputy CS in KIET for conducting Dr. APJ AKTU Examinations 2016-17 Odd semester.
7) Appreciation from Director for achieving highest external average (CCPC) in B.Tech I year.
8) Appreciation from Director for organizing Inter-institutional Project Competitions (IPC) in 2012 & 2013.
Data Mining, Temporal Database, Artificial Intelligence
C, C++, Data Structures, Object Oriented Systems, Computer Graphics and Animation, Operating System, UNIX/Linux & Shell Programming, Software Engineering.