KIET Centre for Industrial Testing & field research (KCITFR) is established in KIET campus in 2021 and accredited by National Board of Accreditation for Laboratories (NABL). The services offered by KCITFR under the umbrella of scope are as Tensile Properties of Steel, Brinell Hardness Testing, Vickers Hardness Testing and under NDT we are offering Cover Measurement, Rebound Hammer Test, ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Meter etc.
KCITFR has been established with the motive to provide the consultancy and testing in the field of Mechanical and Civil. The Organization has developed a strong culture that emphasized superior technical ability in the field of testing.
- To Make KIET Multidisciplinary Engineering Knowledge Center and Provide Consultancy services to National and International Industrial Clients, Social Sectors and Government on their projects and technical concerns.
- Value the client vision for the project and deliver the high quality technical services within the time and cost budget.
- Promote the research and learning process to introduce new technologies being practiced worldwide
- To Position KIET as an Nationally reputed Technical Institution with competitive edge in area of technical training research and consultancy
- To develop and retain competent and innovative professional who are contributing in our nation building
- Promote the research and learning process to introduce new technologies being practiced worldwide and implement on projects
- Promoting and organizing training process to train and motivate young engineering students to work on implementable projects and add value to the Industry and Society