Apply for Transcript
PROCEDURE TO HAVE TRANSCRIPT FROM COLLEGE
- Student have to request from office of Registrar for college Transcript on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line (Request for College Transcript).
- On the above request college will send the format of Transcript.
- Min. 6 copies will be provided @Rs.950/- and if more than 6 copies required Rs.150/- for each additional copy.
- Transcript fees should be submitted at the office of Account Department.
- After fee submission student have to inform about the fee submission and also have to send the filled format of Transcript along with the scanned copy of mark sheets of all years.
- Transcript processing takes minimum of 3 to 4 working days.
- At the time of receiving transcript personally student have to show the fee receipt. May get transcript by post on paying additional postal charges of Rs.200.
PROCEDURE TO HAVE TRANSCRIPT FROM UNIVERSITY
A). STUDENT PASSED OUT BEFORE 2011
Those students who passed out before 2011 they have to directly approach to AKTU,Lucknow along with proper ID proof. Physical presence of student or any relative of concern student have to approach the AKTU,Lucknow for transcript. Contact details is appended below:-
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Sec-11,Jankipuram Vistar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, Pin Code-226031, Phone No.-0522-2771079.
Working Hours- 10am-5pm
B). 2011 ONWARDS PASSED OUT STUDENTS
- 2011 onwards passed out students have to apply online directly on AKTU website and within 15 to 25 days, transcript will be available at your address mentioned in the request. https://erp.aktu.ac.in/WebPages/StudentServices/frmssdashboard.aspx (After generating token all inter links will be open for putting your request for Transcript)
- Students have to download the format of transcript and filled their details and attached it on the link available.