Apply for Transcript
PROCEDURE TO HAVE TRANSCRIPT FROM COLLEGE
- Send a request to Registrar's Office on email@example.com with subject line - Request for College Transcript.
- After receiving the request from the student, the college will send a format of transcript through email.
- Minimum six copies will be provided @Rs. 950/- and additional copies @Rs. 150/- each.
- Transcript fee should be submitted at the office of Account Department.
- After fee submission, the student will have to send an email with information regarding the fee submission along with the filled format of transcript and scanned copies of mark sheets of all years.
- The processing of the transcript takes a minimum of 3 to 4 days.
- At the time of receiving transcript personally, the student will have to show the fee receipt.
- The transcript can also be received by post on paying additional postal charges of Rs. 200.
PROCEDURE TO HAVE TRANSCRIPT FROM UNIVERSITY
A). STUDENTS GRADUATED BEFORE 2011
The students who graduated before 2011, they will have to approach directly to AKTU, Lucknow along with proper ID proof. The student or any relative of the concerned student will have to personally approach the AKTU, Lucknow for transcript. Contact details are appended below:-
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Sec- 11, Jankipuram Vistar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, Pin Code-226031,
Working Hours- 10am-5pm
B). STUDENTS GRADUATED in 2011 and AFTERWARDS
- Students, who graduated in 2011 or afterwards, will have to apply online directly by visiting the AKTU website and within 15 to 25 days, the transcript will be available at your address mentioned in the request.
Link to website: https://erp.aktu.ac.in/WebPages/StudentServices/frmssdashboard.aspx (After generating token, all inter links will be accessible for submitting your request for Transcript)
- Download and fill the format of the transcript and click the link available to submit the format.
Download link: https://aktu.ac.in/downloads.html