Alumni Engagement Cell (AEC)


1. What is the procedure to raise a request for transcripts, degrees, mark sheets, adhoc certificates (migration, transfer certificates), etc.?
Answer- To know the procedure of raising a request for transcripts, please click the following link:- for Transcript or For Degree, Marksheets, Certificates etc. mail your details with University Roll Number / Enrolment Number to

2. How can I get the convocation pictures?
Answer-To access convocation pictures mail your name, course, graduation year and date of convocation held to

3. What are the formalities to be followed to visit the campus for personal/professional purposes, support/interactive sessions or personal requests?
Answer-If you want to connect with your alma mater for any purpose, you can contact your Department Head/Faculty, Alumni Coordinator, AEC Office Executive@ 9355132277 or email us at

4. How can I get in touch with the Placement Department/Coordinator?
Answer- You can contact Head-Corporate Relations and Placement Centre at

5. How can I retrieve the lost credentials of my college email ID (if applicable)?
Answer-The lost credentials of college can be retrieved within six months of graduation.