Internal Complaints Committee
- Sh. K.G.Verma, Ex Director, ISTM was invited to deliver a talk on Gender Sensitization. The students got awareness about Internal Complaints Committee and sensitized by new rules of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal)Act,2013.
- A leading gynaecologist of Ghaziabad, Dr. Neera Bhan was invited to address female students on “Teenagers Concerns and Immunization”. The talk was very informative and interactive and Dr Neera Bhan provided clarifications to various questions put up by the students.
- Internal Complaints Committee (ICC), in collaboration with Quizzinga- The Quiz Club, organized the Women’s Quiz 2018 on 13th October, 2018. The primary objective was to celebrate the Women’s Equality Day (26th August) and also to spread the knowledge of the success stories of leading ladies all around the world. The total number of students that took part in the event was 83. The winners were as follows:
||APRAJITA PATEL (ME) & RAKSHA MISHRA (CS)
||JAYA DUBEY (EI) & GARGI AGRAWAL (EC)
||ANAMIKA YADUVANSHI (EC) & BHAVNA (EC)
- On the occasion of International Women's Day,the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) organized a workshop on " KNOW YOUR RIGHTS" on 8 March,2019Through this workshop, the participants get acquainted with the right legal tools so that they don't hesitate from voicing their concerns.Ms. Aashana Chaprana was the trainer of this workshop. She is Campaign manager, JOSH TALKS, Gurugram, Haryana.
- Ms, Sarika Chaudhary, Member , Delhi Commission for Women, Delhi was invited by ICC to address B.Tech First Year students on 3 Aug., 2019 at KIET Group Of Institutions. The topic was “Gender Sensitisation”, Students were sensitized about changing behaviour and instilling empathy into the views that we hold about our own and other genders.
- Dr Neera Bhan, Senior Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon,Ghaziabad, delivered a health talk addressing female students of B.tech first year on 5 aug,2019 at KIET Group Of Institutions, on the topic “Teenagers Cincerns and Immunization” .The talk was very informative and interactive, Dr Neera Bhan provided clarifications to various questions posted from the audience.