Electronics & Communication Engineering
Department of ECE grooms the students to excel in the field of technology. Our students are trained in both software and hardware skills and basic inputs are provided to make them self-confident to work in industry and get encouragement for higher studies and research. The Department's motto is to upgrade skills and knowledge of our young engineers to enable them not only to survive but be the best in the present competitive world. The department also contributes to the society by accomplishing technical projects that cater to the various requirements of the present-day world. The students are also encouraged to participate in various technical and extracurricular events. The department has qualified and dedicated faculty members to provide good technical support to all the students. The department of ECE has a vision to become a centre of excellence in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering. All our faculty and students are dedicated to achieve this goal with full vigour, enthusiasm and good ethical values. The department is running B.Tech., M. Tech. and Ph.D. courses. The Department is involved in high quality research on several domains like Optical Integrated Circuits, Signal Processing and Communication, Semiconductor Device Characterization and Integration, Advanced Microwave Techniques and other emerging fields in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Career Opportunities after B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
During the course you are exposed to diverse fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering, subsequently by honing your skills you can be absorbed any of the core industry associated with Electronics and Communication Engineering field.
- Electronics Circuit Designing field
- Signal processing field
- Wireless Communication field
- Optical Communication field
- Embedded Systems
- Power Electronics
- Consumer Electronics
- Solid State Physics
- Control Engineering field
- Mobile Computing
What should you expect from a degree in ECE at KIET?
- Get exposure to competetive environment.
- Get the opportunity to interact with research oriented faculty.
- Get the opportunity for student exchange program at global academic institutions.
- Opportunity to participate in seminars, projects at national and international levels, summer internships, clubes and different events.
- Get the opportunity for the placement in good companies.