KIET School of Pharmacy
KIET School of Pharmacy (KSOP) Ghaziabad was established by the Krishna Charitable Society in 2005, after realizing the prospects and potential of the course in the emerging scenario of the global pharmaceutical industry and education. KIET School of Pharmacy is a premier institute in the state of Uttar Pradesh for education in pharmacy. The institute has been consistently ranked amongst the top 5 in the state because of its excellent academic performance since its inception. KSOP has earned the reputation of being the much sought-after destination for aspiring students because of its strong academic achievements. We are committed to the betterment of the students. We organize regular workshops, seminars, extension lectures, field work and industrial visits. The students are given individual attention and the laboratory infrastructure is sufficient to cater to the needs of the students. KSOP has intellectual, dedicated and highly experienced faculty members for the academic progress of the students. The College is equipped with all the modern instruments and machinery to provide the best practical training to budding pharmacists. It also provides a healthy academic atmosphere to the students to achieve their goals and fosters an academic environment in which the performance, goals and growth of each individual can be assessed.
Career Opportunities after B. Pharma.
- Clinical research associate
- R& D scientist
- Quality control associate
- Formulation development associate
- Drug inspector
- Food inspector
- Scientific writer
- Sales & marketing executive
- Community pharmacist
- Pharmacovigilance associate
- Drug analyst
- Pharma counselor
- Hospital pharmacist
- Production manager
- Academics (Teaching/ Research/Training)
What should you expect from a degree in B.Pharm at KIET?
- Learn from internationally certified expert faculty
- Get an opportunity for student exchange in a top global university
- Seminars, presentations, education yours, Guru lectures, summer internships, open electives, clubs, festivals, events and much more
- Campus placements at top pharma companies