Student Satisfaction Survey
The feedback for course opinion survey is collected from Students during every semester through KIET ERP portal. This feedback is analyzed at higher level and steps are taken to improve the teaching, learning and infrastructure facilities. Feedback of students is sought regularly about infrastructure and learning resources for ensuring their constant satisfaction. Accordingly, continuous review of infrastructure and learning resources is carried out by respective committees and the recommendations are integrated for upgrading, maintaining and utilizing physical, academic and support facilities as per following-
- The students having attendance more than 60% are eligible to give online feedback survey.
- A team from the Office of Dean Academics organizes online feedback survey including feedback of faculty members and physical facilities of the institution for improving the learning outcomes and infrastructure.
- Feedback from students is also taken through class representative meetings, and corrective measures are taken accordingly to improve the teaching-learning processes.
- Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) policy gives a structure to find out the faculty members who require more training and counseling for improving their teaching skills.
- If any faculty member gets the average feedback below 6.5 then, the CAPA is generated by Registrar and submitted to Dean (Academics) for further corrective actions. Dean (Academics) shares this feedback with HoDs and a plan is prepared by respective HoDs for the development of the faculty members. It is analyzed regularly and proper training/counseling is given to the faculty members until the feedback is improved.
- Feedback is also taken regularly regarding the general facilities including mess, canteen, general hygiene and cleanliness, Transportation, Library facilities, sports facilities etc. similar to course opinion survey.
- The actions to problems of urgent /immediate nature are addressed by the authority immediately.
- The remarks are likewise shared with the department for any corrective measures.