Mr. Sachin Rathore, Mr. Rajesh Patel
This club provides training sessions for students. All software coverage like CATIA V5-V6, Solid works, Auto CAD etc. It is helpful for enhancing employability of our students. Students actively participate in every National/International competitions.
The main objectives of KIET Design CLUB are:
1- To inculcate designing skills in our students
2- Good performance in Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED)/NID by our students
3- Enhancing the employability of our students
4- To inculcate leadership quality among students by the learning-teaching environment
- First position poster presentation in "Kalam Annual Project and Poster Technical Competition -2019 (KAPPTEC)" by AKTU.
- First position Innovative Product Design LD College of Engineering Ahmadabad, Gujarat [21st ISTE Student National Convention]
- Patent file on Vegetable bag (One student team)
- Two Projects selected in Innovative gallery, AKTU & Two Projects selected in UPID, Noida.
- Second Position in ASME EFx Designing Competition at Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh.
Sumit Kumar (President 4th Year ME), Vishal Jaiswal (President 4th Year ME), Javed Ahmad ( 4th Year ME), Sandeep Singh ( 4th Year ME), Shreeyam Raghuwanshi ( 4th Year ME), Abhishek Varshney (3rd Year ME), Harshit Rastogi (3rd Year ME), Harsh Kumar(3rd Year ME), Ankit Dwivedi (3rd Year ME), Saurabh Kumar Maurya (3rd Year ME), Utkarsh Mishra (3rd Year ME), Akansha Singh (3rd Year ME), Aditi Kumari Singh (3rd Year ME), Aditya Mohan (2nd Year ME), Aditya Shukla (2nd Year ME), Bilal Khan (2nd Year ME), Desh Deepak Singh (2nd Year ME), Gargi Agarwal (2nd Year EC), Tarun Kumar Yadav (2nd Year ME)
Social Media Url