ITIS (Information Technology and Infrastructure Services) Department
The college has a well developed system for providing IT facilities to the users. Some of the facilities are as under:
- Almost all the departments have LCD projectors, smart TV, printers and scanners.
- The computers and printers of all the departments have software installed in them and the Hardware is also maintained from time to time.
- The computers and printers of Administrative block and Computer Lab are connected in LAN.
- The whole campus of the college has Wi-Fi facility.
- The institute has software installed in English Language Lab in department of Applied Science.
- The teachers use Internet for providing notes to the students wherever required and necessary
- The maintenance of computer, Internet Wi-Fi networking, and installation of software and maintenance and up gradation of hardware is done by ITIS deptt.
- Maintenance and up-gradation is done from time to time.
- At the beginning of the academic year need - assessment for replacement / up gradation / addition of the existing infrastructure is carried out based on the suggestions from Heads of the departments, lab technicians and system administrator after reviewing course requirements, computer – student ratio, budget constraints , working condition of the existing equipment and also students grievances.