Why Learn French?
FRENCH – MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE!!
The second language always bring best out of your academics so why not learn French which is melodious and known as language of love. French is both working and an unofficial language for many international organizations like United Nation, NATO, the International Olympic Committee, the International Red Cross, and international courts which opens up the world in our horizon.
French language is not a difficult language to learn. There are many methods available that make learning French enjoyable. A French lesson is a cultural journey into the worlds of science, fashion, gastronomy, arts, and architecture. French is one of the most widely used language on the internet as well as on the global facet.
|Proficiency in French
*CEF: Common European Framework of reference
- The ability to speak both French and English is an advantage for finding a job with the many multinational companies using French as their working language, in a wide range of sectors (retailing, automotive, luxury goods, aeronautics, etc.).
- Career Opportunities as a Translator & Interpreter after the eligibility criteria of French language which is C2 level or master's in French language one can consider the role of specialist translation in different areas like legal, medical, technical, financial, and literary.
- France, as the world’s fifth biggest economy, attracts entrepreneurs, researchers and the cream of foreign students. For those with the appropriate skills there are also possibilities for work in the following fields: International business and hospitality industries, international agencies and the diplomatic services.
- Speaking French opens up opportunities for higher education at some of France’s best known universities (the Sorbonne, Pierre Marie Curie University, etc.), often on very favorable financial terms. Students with a good level of French may be eligible to apply for a French government grant to enroll on a postgraduate course of their choice in France, leading to an internationally recognized postgraduate degree.
- Importance of French in Import & Export Business and custom service. In India, professionals who speak the French language are getting smart salaries. Right from the embassy, customer service centers to government agencies such as the immigration and customs departments, there are huge job opportunities for French-language speakers.
- Tourism the Government of India is promoting the tourism industry. Thousands of tourists from France or French speaking visits the country.
Institut Curie (Curie Institute) is one of the leading medical, biological, and biophysical research centers in the world. Established in 1920, has produced several Nobel Laureates and contributed a lot to the understanding of biomedical sciences.
Pasteur Institute founded by Louis Pasteur is dedicated to the studies in biology, micro-organisms, diseases, and vaccines. It is named after Louis Pasteur, who invented pasteurization and vaccines for anthrax and rabies.
French Universities are highly reputed and provide a great learning environment.