EK PRAYASS: JAAGROOKTA KI ORR
Dr. Barkha Rohtagi, Dr. Mrinal Verma, Ms. Vaishali Kikaan , Mr. Hemant, Mr. Sonendra Sharma, Mr. Alok Pandey.
The foremost objective of Ek Prayass is strategically supporting and conducting basic and regular awareness programs against Tobacco use, its consequences, and the underlying tribulations caused by the intake of tobacco.
- To Establish conditions that foster positive growth and development. It involves programmes and policies which ensure a drug-free atmosphere for the community.
- To Encourage the students be Tobacco Marshal and Volunteer to reinforce the club
- To Engage the youth in Physical Activities, Yoga and Sports.
- To Sensitize through Role plays, mimes, short movies, theme-based activities. • Student volunteers will visit various other colleges and schools for spreading awareness
- To Conduct Webinars and Expert sessions to equip everyone with knowledge of the tobacco menace.
- To spread awareness to ensure a drug/ substance free-campus.
- To reduce the prevalence of smoking among adolescents aged 13-18 years.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate NO SMOKING SIGNAGES are displayed and in charge of the various places take all necessary steps to comply with the law.
- Carry out inspections, with information or surprise visit to check the compliance.
- Visit schools and colleges to spread awareness about the ill effect of tobacco use.
- Social media platform will be used to sensitize the youth.
- Creating awareness about first hand, second hand, third hand and fourth-hand smoke.
- Facilitate Counselling through Quit Coach for the needy ones.
- To inculcate and nurture noble values among students.
- Motivate students to become volunteers of anti-drug activities in their life to make environment cleaner and greener.
- Promote and Spread awareness about the importance of Yoga to keep yourself focused. Celebrate world No-Tobacco Day.
Club Chaiperson: Dr. Pravesh
Student Coordinators: Rakshit Srivastava, Prajesh Pratap Singh
Jassi Sandhu, Swapnil Gupta, Mohd. Salman Zaidi, Nikhil Sikarwar, Prashant Patel, Akshat Dwivedi, Shweta Sharma, Aviral Srivastava,Aditya,Karnika, Prachi, Niharika
Social Media Url