The General Management Club
Dr. Ranchay Bhateja, Dr. Puja Roshani
- To impart skills for the development and enhancement of the personality of students.
- To improve communication skills and decision-making power.
- To enhance the spirit of participation and competition among the students.
- To expose students to meet the practical challenges with regards to management.
- To increase awareness regarding the business world.
- To encourage students to become event managers.
- To let the students interact with business experts of industry.
B- Sensei - The General Management Club is a student-driven initiative that collaborates with both the corporate and the academia to enhance the professional, academic, and social development of students.
It is a community of students who are passionate about business leadership. Club members come from and are looking to pivot into a diverse range of functions and industries, but are unified in their goal to be effective managers and leaders.