Code Of Ethics
The team involved in the consultancy activities shall adhere to the Code of Ethics of the Institute as outlined below-
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- We will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
- We will treat all confidential client information appropriately that is not in public knowledge; take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by ourselves, the client's firm, or another client, without the client's permission.
- We will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fee and expenses and will charge fee that is reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- We will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client's prior knowledge and consent, and will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
- We will respect the rights of consulting colleagues and will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in our relations with our clients, colleagues, and the general public.