To develop globally competent and passionate learners having problem solving and analytical skill set leveraging computational intelligence for professional development with socio-economic values.
- To develop students with strong foundation of core computer science subjects with focus on Artificial Intelligence and Emerging technologies through innovative and outcome based teaching learning process.
- To collaborate with industry to extend teaching on new age technologies with skill enhancement of teachers and students emphasising on project based learning.
- To create research, consultancy and innovation culture with strong professional and ethical value system.
- To develop good communication ,leadership skills and habit of lifelong learning.
- To provide knowledge of computer science and engineering leveraging Artificial Intelligence techniques to formulate, analyse and solve engineering problems and make students employable, capable for higher studies and an able entrepreneur.
- To skill them through industry internship, laboratory experiments and project based learning to meet the futuristic challenges for industry and society.
- To produce students who exhibit good communication skills (verbal and written), conducive interpersonal attitude and able leadership qualities.
- To inculcate quality and worthy services towards their profession and to render them with social and ethical values.
- To teach the attitude of lifelong learning towards higher studies, research and latest technological advancement.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PO-1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO-2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO-3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- PO-4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO-5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO-6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO-7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO-8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO-9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO-10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO-11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO-12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- PSO1: Demonstrate detailed knowledge of contemporary issues in Computer Science with strong skills in learning advance computing Techniques.
- PSO2: To apply Artificial Intelligence for solving industrial or research problems from inter-disciplinary domains.