Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Value Added Courses
- Industrial instrumentation with Programmable logic controllers-The main objective of this course is to make the aspiring engineers acquainted with the conceptual as well as practical knowledge of the Industrial Automation & latest technologies being used to achieve industrial automation.
- Industrial automation using Distributed control system-Process control is the part of every process industry and there is huge demand of instrumentation engineers in these industries. So keeping this in view the training on handling process control loops arc necessary to the students.
- Virtual instrumentation using LabVIEW-Using LabVIEW students can improve your performance on projects and research. For graduates, LabVIEW skills can help to get them a job at thousands of companies around the world.
- Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)-Arduino is an open-source platform used for building electronics projects. Arduino consists of both a physical programmable circuit board and a piece of software, or IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that runs on your computer, used to write and upload computer code to the physical board.
- Circuit designing using Multisim programming-The main objective of this training is to develop behavioral models of electronic systems and circuits, either for conception and design within a larger system and that can be multidisciplinary.
- Industrial Mechatronics- Mechatronics training teach systems-level thinking and industrial automation skill-building that prepares learners to for mechatronics operation, hands-on PLC programming, and industrial maintenance and problem solving for real-world manufacturing environments.