Value Added Courses
- NI LAB VIEW CORE-1: The NI-LabVIEW Core 1 course teaches you programming concepts, techniques, features, VIs, and Functions you can use to create test and measurement, data acquisition, instrument control,datalogging, measurement analysis, and report generation applications.
- NI LAB VIEW CORE-2: The NI-LabVIEW Core 2 course is part of a series of courses designed to build your proficiency with LabVIEW and help you prepare for the NI Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer exam (CLAD).
- ROBOTICS AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM:The robotics and Embedded course teaches you about Fire Bird V, Fire Bird VI, Fire bird XII, and Four Wheel based robots. To give practical approach to this course there is Robotics and E-yantra lab is in the department.
- VLSI DESINGING: ECE Department signed a MOU with Pine Technology Pvt Limited to open center of excellence of VLSI And Embedded System Design. In this students learn about the VHDL language and hardware implementation of digital system design.
- ECE department identified some advanced courses & subjects to reduce the gap between industry and academia for placement purpose and to enhance the professional competencies of the students so that they become highly suitable to fulfil the growing needs of the modern day industry. Following subjects are identified:
- IoT and its applications
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Gate Classes
- Lab View for Labs
- Mechatronics & Robotics
- MATLAB & its applications
Through these courses the department aims to enhance the professional competencies of the students so that they become highly suitable to fulfil the growing needs of the modern day industry. These courses give the students the much needed hand-on practice and enables the practical learning of the concepts which they had studied theoretically as a part of their curriculum.