Dr. Prabhudatt Dwivedi is Associate Professor in the area of Marketing Management. He has completed Master in Management Studies and Ph. D from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabd. He has fourteen years of academic experience. He has published research papers in reputed international journals published from USA and presented several research papers in national and international conferences. His area of interest is marketing management, marketing research, adoption of technology and human values and Professional Ethics.
(1) Received "Award of Excellence" for outstanding performance and dedication to academics in the year 2008-09 at Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad
(2) Awarded Merit Scholarship for my entire I.Sc. and B.Sc. Course at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi
Marketing Management, Human Values and Professional Ethics, Rural Development
(1) "Adoption of Information and Communication Technology towards the growth of Small and Medium Enterprises: A Case study of Indian Enterprises" Published in International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol.8, No. 2, pp 182-197, 2014
(2) "Information Technology: A growth navigator for small scale industries in India" published in Journal of cases on Information Technology,Vol 10, No. 3, pp. 48-57, 2008
(1) "E-Government at district Level: A case study of Jodhpur District" presented at international conference on E- Governance at IIM Banglore, during 22-24 April 2010.
(2) Information Technology: Feasibility of adoption and implementation in SSI in India" published in the proceedings of GLOGIFT 08 at Stavens Institute of Technology, New Jersey, USA during 14-16 June 2008.
(3) "Towards Effective Implementation of Right to Information Act" presented and published in the proceedings of ICEG 08 at University of Hyderabad during 28-30 Dec. 2007.
(4) "Challenges of E-Government implementation in India" published in the proceedings of the international conference at IIT Delhi During 18-20 Dec.2008.
(5) "Information Technology: Adoption and implementation in SSI in India" presented and published in the international conference at UPTU, Noida Campus, during 15-17 Nov 2007.
(6) "Ethics in Marketing: Need of the hour for fair market practices" presented in the National Conference at KIET, Ghaziabad in September 2011
(7) " Protection of Intellectual Property: Information Technology as a tool" presented and published in the proceeding of national seminar at Allahabad Degree College, Allahabad during 3-4 February 2007
Book Chapter- " Impact of corruption on the economy of a nation: A study" published in Book title "Advances in Management and Technology: Mapping strengths with opportunities", McGraw Hills Education Vol.1, pp. 30-33.