To achieve excellence in the field of Information Technology and create competent professionals for industry and socio-economic development to meet global challenges.
- M1: To offer world class education in Information Technology through dynamic teaching learning process.
- M2: To produce highly competent and technologically capable professionals to satisfy the needs of academia, industry and society.
- M3: To inculcate lifelong learning abilities to understand, analyze, formulate and solve the real life problems by applying information technology skills.
- M4: To impart professional values in view of ethical, ecological and economic context.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The program educational objectives (PEOs) for the Information Technology program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain while graduating.
- To enrich students with fundamental knowledge, effective computing, problem solving and communication skills enable them to have successful career in Information Technology.
- To enable students in acquiring Information Technology's latest tools, technologies and management principles to give them an ability to solve multidisciplinary engineering problems.
- To impart students with ethical values and commitment towards sustainable development in collaborative mode.
- To imbibe students with research oriented and innovative approaches which help them to identify, analyze, formulate and solve real life problems and motivates them for lifelong learning.
- To empower students with leadership quality and team building skills that prepare them for employment, entrepreneurship and to become competent professionals to serve societies and global needs.
Program Outcomes (POs)
After completion of the program the students will possess the following abilities
- The ability to apply the knowledge of applied and foundational engineering concepts to solve the engineering problems.
- An ability to identify, analyze, formulates and find solutions of real life problems by applying information technology concepts.
- Students will be able to design and develop algorithm, process, component and software system within realistic constraints such as time, economy, social, ethical, maintainability and sustainability.
- The ability to impart research oriented approaches in multi disciplinary engineering problems to work while designing, developing, testing and debugging the software projects.
- An ability to use the processes, techniques, skills, modern engineering tools and technologies necessary for information technology practices.
- Students will be able to understand the impact of information technology and its application in a global, economic, cultural and societal context.
- An ability to have focus on the potential impacts of information technology on environmental, public health and safety and various security issues.
- The ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility towards society.
- An ability to understand individual and team responsibilities and work as leader in diverse & multidisciplinary settings.
- The ability to communicate effectively in verbal, written and presentations with best fit interpretation.
- Students will be able to do planning, report writing, management and cost & estimation of projects.
- A recognition of the need to engage in lifelong learning and development of self confidence to succeed in various competitive examinations and higher studies.
- PSO1: Ability to design and develop IT enabled computing systems using concepts of Mathematics, Science and multidisciplinary Engineering practices to meet ethical commercial & societal objectives.
- PSO2: Ability to test, analyze and deploy the innovative IT infrastructure solutions in order to integrate and evolve a larger computing system for real life problems.
Course Outcomes (COs)