To achieve excellence standards of quality education by disseminating cutting-edge technological innovation to relevant areas of industry and socio-economic development to provide solutions.
- M1: To develop highly competent professionals and entrepreneurs skilled in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- M2: To impart quality based education and contribute towards development of innovative computing to satisfy the needs of academia, industry, and society.
- M3: To inculcate problem solving abilities by applying artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques for high performance computing software and hardware.
- M4: To promote ethical values amidst students to address global issues for life-long learning in view of ethical, ecological, and economic context.
- Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders, who would help solve industry’s technological problems.
- Graduates will apply their knowledge and skills to succeed in their careers and/or obtain advanced degrees, provide solutions as entrepreneurs.
- Graduates will creatively solve problems, communicate effectively, and successfully function in multi-disciplinary teams with superior work ethics and values.
- Graduates will apply principles and practices of Computer Science, mathematics, and science to successfully complete hardware and/or software-related engineering projects to meet customer business objectives.
- Graduates will have the ability to adapt, contribute, and innovates ideas in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning or productively engage in research. Graduates will Exhibit professional ethics, effective communication and team work in solving contemporary knowledge engineering problems and to excel in social innovations.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PO-1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO-2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO-3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- PO-4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO-5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO-6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO-7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO-8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO-9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO-10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO-11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO-12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- PSO1: Apply the fundamentals of computer science and engineering knowledge in developing the effective computing solutions for real world complex engineering problems..
- PSO2: Design and configure solutions for various artificial intelligence systems and cognitive applications using contemporary hardware and software tools.
- PSO3: Develop effective machine learning applications to improve efficiency of existing data processing applications by continuous adaptation of flourishing updates.