To become a leader in the domain of Electrical & Electronics Engineering for sustainable development in order to serve the global community.
- To impart quality professional education with skills & values in the domain of Electrical & Electronics Engineering through outcome based innovative teaching learning.
- To inculcate collaborative and interdisciplinary research in professional education ensuring sustainable solutions to the problem faced by society and industry.
- To enhance the ability of future leaders for innovation, entrepreneurship and consultancy.
- To provide opportunities for continuous development and positive working environment for ensuring high level of satisfaction and enthusiasm in the faculty members.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Provide the solutions for real life engineering problems faced by society.
- Work harmoniously in interdisciplinary teams with professional ethics and use advanced technology tools.
- Develop environmental friendly solutions for sustainable growth in context of technological changes.
- Explore and learn the evolving technologies in the field of engineering and technology as part of lifelong learning process.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome (PSOs)
- Design and analyze power conversion topologies; deploy control strategies for power electronics, machines, and other electrical installations.
- Develop and apply embedded system solutions for smart and intelligent control of electrical and electronics applications.
Course Outcomes(CO) - B.Tech - Electrical & Electronics Engineering