To achieve excellence in the field of computer science and information technology for sustainable development of industry and society to meet the global needs.
- M1: To provide high quality education in the domain of computation & ICT through innovative teaching & learning practices.
- M2: To develop analytical and coding skills in future professionals to cater the needs of industry and society.
- M3: To foster an eco-system, conducive for multidisciplinary research & innovation that caters to the challenges of 21st Century.
- M4: To enhance professional values & ethics for sustainable development.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- Graduates will develop opportunities to work on multidisciplinary projects by getting exposure to emerging cutting-edge technologies.
- Graduates will be able to deliver end-to-end solutions by exhibiting positive attitude, leadership and good communication skills.
- Graduates will be able to solve industrial problems by building sustainable computational systems.
- Graduates will contribute for sustainable societal development by showcasing professional and ethical values.
Program Outcomes (POs)
Engineering Graduates will be able to
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
Computer Science and Information Technology Graduates will be able to:
- PSO1: Devise computational & ICT based systems using the concepts of multi-disciplinary engineering fields.
- PSO2: Build interactive solution based environment to meet the industrial and societal needs.
Course Outcomes (COs)